Miami Beach Launches New Social Campaign “From Miami Beach, With Love” to Support Local Businesses and Connect with Community
Miami Beach, FL - Miami Beach, a city that is like no other, is committed to supporting local businesses and connecting the community through a new, dedicated social campaign, “From Miami Beach, With Love” @ExperienceMiamiBeach on Facebook, Instagram and @EMiamiBeach on Twitter. Now more than ever, the social community is seeking ways to show their compassion for each other and the place they call home by doing their part to help local businesses. Over the coming weeks, followers can access the latest details and offers from a collection of restaurants and businesses offering delivery and curb side pick-up options. The new campaign will allow the community to stay safe and comfortable while being at home.
“This is a difficult time for all. However, our Miami Beach community is strong and our goal is to share information and deals to provide ways for the community to continue to support each other safely,” notes Steve Adkins, Chair, the Miami Beach Visitor and Convention Authority (MBVCA). “We thank our Miami Beach businesses who are continuing to operate during this time and to all locals who are making concerted efforts to show our city’s restaurants, boutiques and specialty services love.”
A collection of businesses are offering deals and discounts including:
- Buon Pane Italiano – Open for pickup every day from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., Buon Pane Italiano will satisfy any midnight craving thanks to 24/7 delivery through Uber Eats and Postmates.
- David's Cafecito Café - For over 40 years, David’s has been a destination for authentic Cuban cuisine. Now, food lovers can order their favorites for delivery and pick up by calling 305-534-8736.
- Drunken Dragon - South Beach's first Korean BBQ restaurant, Drunken Dragon is offering daily take-out and delivery from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. In addition to their traditional menu, they are having "Meal Deals" for families or group of people at a special price. Locals can also purchase gift cards to be used for another time. Orders are available through all food delivery apps.
- Icebox Cafe – A staple dining destination for more than 20 years, Icebox Cafe is offering a number of menus including an all-day dining menu, family style menu and Icebox Pantry men, a curation of ready-made meals perfect for stocking up. Food orders of more than $50 will receive 15% off when placed directly through the restaurant’s web site or by phone at 305-538-8448.
- Wet Willie’s – For those looking to add some adult beverages to their orders, Wet Willie’s is offering a free 16 oz Daiquiri when diners order from their “Miami Combo” Menu. Delivery and pick up is available by calling 305-532-5650.
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar – Known for delicious southern style, Yardbird is cooking for the entire family with a family meal deal. For $82, foodies can dine on two dozen pieces of chicken, macaroni and cheese, biscuits, a bottle of wine, a bottle of water and yes, a roll of toilet paper. Order can be placed by calling 305-538-5220.
“The “From Miami Beach, With Love” social campaign has been specifically created to connect our community virtually and to provide a platform to share positive and inspirational information,” adds Grisette Marcos, Executive Director, MBVCA. “We are actively requesting offers and deals from local businesses and will continue to support them through our social efforts.”
Local business owners are encouraged to submit information to MBVCA@miamibeachvca.com and to tag @ExperienceMiamiBeach on Facebook, Instagram and @EMiamiBeach on Twitter on current and upcoming offers. The MBVCA will reshare and add details to future posts as they continue to support the Miami Beach community.
About Miami Beach Visitor & Convention Authority
The MBVCA is a seven member authority, appointed by the City of Miami Beach Commission, with the goal of encouraging, developing and promoting the image of Miami Beach locally, nationally and internationally as a vibrant community and superb tourist destination. To this end, the MBVCA strategically focuses its funding investments in a balanced manner, fostering outstanding existing programs, stimulating new activities, and encouraging partnerships. The MBVCA is committed to a careful, long-term plan for allocation of resources to build the uniqueness of Miami Beach as ones of the world's greatest communities and tourism destinations.